Designed to be in exact compliance with ISO Optical Standards, the PROFILE/Plus®
Color Touch® utilizes the same optical design, spectral detectors, and analyzers as
Incorporating this standardization with PROFILE/Plus® automation produces a powerful
evaluation tool for the paper industry.
- Versatility – The PROFILE/Plus® Color Touch® can measure the same sample under
- 3 different UV sources and calculate color data with 6 color spaces, 10 illuminants and
- 2 observers.
- Configurability – PROFILE/Plus® Color Touch® can be optionally equipped with ERIC 950® technology for measuring recycled content and deinking efficiency.
- Ingenuity – Many different sample backings allow you to design test routines specific to machines and grades.
- Meets the following industry standards:
ISO Standards 12625-7, 12625-15, 12625-16, 2470-1, 2470-2, 5631-1, 5631-2, 5631-3, 18522
TAPPI Optical Methods T519, T525, T527, T534, T560, T567, T579
PAPTAC E.1, E.2, E.5, E.8